I love seeing the Dead on Halloween. I went twice in 1983 and 1984. There were 13 in all, not including the JGBs. There really was a one more halloween night, it's true, ask Rick Sullivan.
Vintage Halloween Era
- 10-31-1966 California Hall Acid test Jam
- 10-31-1967 Winterland Alligator, Caution, That's It
- 10-31-1968 Deadlists says Jerry Garcia & Friends at the Matrix
- 10-31-1969 San Jose State University Includes First Yellow Dog Story on Halloween, but No Alligator
- 10-31-1970 Stony Brook 43 Songs by the Dead and New Riders
- 10-31-1971 Columbus, Ohio Just Buy Dick's Picks 1: Nothing Else to Say
Hey Brent Joined, Let's Play Halloween Again Era
- 10-31-1979 Nassau Let's Scare Everyone, First 10-31 in 78 Years, open China.Rider
- 10-31-1980 Radio City Ok, here's the video
Ok, Dave You Can Go Twice Era Thanks to Craig MacLean and Rick Sullivan
- 10-31-1983 Marin Here's My Blog Post and Flac
- 10-31-1984 Berkeley One More Halloween Night
Later Era (1986 and 1987 were JGB in Oakland and NYC)
- 10-31-1985 Columbia, SC South Carolina? Halloween?
- 10-31-1990 London Werewolves of, London of course
- 10-31-1991 Oakland Anyone Get thisTicket in their 30 trips Box?
Post a Comment